Thursday, August 23, 2012

Raving and Drooling

13:13











banda sonora para un jueves;
Aqualung - Jethro Tull
Trilogy - Emerson, Lake and Palmer
Cruel But Fair, 1975, cd 1 - Pink Floyd
Presence - Led Zeppelin

If I were a swan, I'd be gone.
If I were a train, I'd be late.
And if I were a good man, I'd talk with you more often than I do.
If I were to sleep, I could dream.
If I were afraid, I could hide.
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain.

-Pink Floyd

Back from Newtown and seeing Pat, Laura and the kids. That was fun. Tonight Mum and I go to see the Bridgeport Bluefish (minor league baseball) play the Southern Maryland Blue Crabs (hee hee; crabs.)

And, I got my first tutoring job! 4 hours a week for two months starting Sept. 21st! Thank you universe! A little English girl that I will teach English, Spanish and biology to. 

Yesterday I applied for a job to put together large Lego models for groups of kids. To think, I was teaching in an MBA program a year ago.

Got a monkey on my back.
Got a monkey on my back
Gonna change my ways tonight

Nobody's fault but mine
-Led Zeppelin



Then manana off to see Carolyn for the weekend! Woo hoo!
Road trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment