Wednesday, August 15, 2012

D'oh!


I've been home for a week. Hooray!

Also, i need to apologize. When i first started this blog, it was meant to be only for my friends in Europe (just as The Spanish Exile was only for my US friends, and then i decided to open it up.) However, i mentioned some things about Sue and i that i had written when i thought i was writing in a cul de sac, where only people who didn't know her would read it. A dear friend pointed this out, i regret anyone who knew her saw it,  and i immediately erased all references to her and our situation. We had a lot of good years together and i was just hurt and venting. So mea culpa. I've have always striven to not say anything negative about her publicly, so that was a major mistake on my part. I had forgotten those posts when i opened it up to everyone. So the court is please asking the jury to ignore all previous testimony and references to her. And as punishment, i sentence said Blogger to drink no beer but Coors Light for the next month ("No!!!" screams the defendant). Susan is a good person, i will always love her,  and i love Annie with all my heart. So once again, i apologize wholeheartedly.

And now, sadly, i need to go to the liquor store and start serving my sentence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment