Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mental Health

10:19




Take a little trip back with Father Tiresias,
Listen to the old one speak of all he has lived through.
I have crossed between the poles, for me theres no mystery.
Once a man, like the sea I raged,
Once a woman, like the earth I gave.
But there is in fact more earth than sea.

-Genesis

Saw my Great - Aunt Nunnie, 92, yesterday. She's awesome. Mum an I took her out to lunch. Then we saw Mel (the Seester) and Jan (the sister-in-law.) It was great.

And now, back to looking for jobs. If I don't find anything I may have to do another tour of Uganda (black ops.) Man, I hate that place.

I had a dream that I was in a play and at the end the female antagonist gets her leg caught in a trap and is hanging upside down in a tree. My character was supposed to inject her with poison to kill her. However, I injected her with real poison because I was paid to do so. Somehow I got away with it. Then I woke up. < This does not bode well for my current state of mental health>

Music to fuel psychosis:
The White Album - The Beatles
Seconds Out - Genesis
Larks Tongues in Aspic, Parts I - IV - King Crimson
Recorded Live - Cream
L.A. Women - Doors
Classic Yes - Yes
Abraxas - Santana


Madrid, EspaƱa - 38C
Ansonia, CT - 29C

11:40

I just applied for a nanny job in New Caanan. Heaven help us all. Can you smell my desperation from Madrid?

17:46

I think I got a 4 hour a week tutoring gig, starting Sept. Woo hoo! I also got an offer to teach English in Iraq. I said "F- all you," as in F-all-U -jah.


No comments:

Post a Comment