Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Like A Fish with Feet

12:12
an Axolotl or "Mexican Walking Fish". The Axolotl is an amphibian, more specifically, a salamander.











Music to find a job by;
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
Rumours - Fleetwood Mac
American Idiot - Green Day
A Young Person's Guide to King Crimson - King Crimson
Exodus - Bob Marley
The Incident - Porcupine Tree

My mother's neighbor to our right has a dog that barks all the time at everything. It would be muy unfortunate if it got poisoned by some of those toadstools i say growing on the embankment in the back of Mum's yard. Horribly unfortunate.  

I read the graffiti
In the bathroom stall
Like the holy scriptures of the shopping mall
And so it seemed to confess
It didn't say much
But it only confirmed that
The center of the earth
Is the end of the world
And I could really care less

City of the dead
At the end of another lost highway
Signs misleading to nowhere
City of the damned
Lost children with dirty faces today
No one really seems to care

-Green Day

Carolyn asked me how I was adjusting. I told her i felt like a fish with feet. She echoed the same sentiment. 

14:42




"The first transport is away! The first transport is away!"
Romas "Lock" Navander, during the Battle of Hoth, The Empire Strikes Back.

First job app is away. Applied to St. Peter's University in Jersey City for an adjunct teaching job in marketing. I have university experience, so we'll see what happens. 


Now if you'll kind me excuse me, i have to go dig up some poisonous toadstools from the embankment. 





No comments:

Post a Comment