Monday, October 8, 2012

Today is not Yeterday

The Washington Nationals won their first playoff game since the franchise moved from Montreal in 2005. Woo hoo!

The Yankees also won, which is cool as I hate all things Baltimore and I have to live with my mother if they lose. 

Went to Boxborough, Mass. for an Octoberfest at Kathy and Dave's on Sat. It was a great time. Beer and brats!

I will find out tonight if I'll have my own classes at UNH in Oct.  I worked today, testing new students for First Monday. Then 4 weeks of classes start manana. 

Friday was 80 F and sunny, but it is starting to get cool. It's been rainy too.

Nats are getting punked, 5-1 in the 4th. Zimmerman lasted only 3 innings. It's St Louis' day.

They got shellacked 12 - 4. Today is not yesterday. Nor is tomorrow today. See you on Wednesday you Cardinal MF's. 

I will be teaching three classes at UNH this cycle. Woo hoo!




No comments:

Post a Comment