Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Acid Rain

11:18

MUSICA:

The Sky Moves Sideways - Porcupine Tree
Live in NYC 2003 - King Crimson
The Great Deceiver (disc 2) - King Crimson
Satchurated - Joe Satriani
Reflections From the Firepool - Djam Karet






It's here I sit and rust amid this ruin and rancor like tire irons 
Toothy grills and car parts before me...the acid rain floods my 
Floorboard, burns my pores, and rots my upholstry.. once I was 
Worshipped, polished magnificently, now I lay in decay by the dirty 
Angry bay... 

-King Crimson

It's been rainy as hell. The streets have flooded and the pool cover will need to be siphoned off as soon as the rain stops. Didn't stop me from barbecuing salmon, though. The secret ingredient is acid rain.



20:25

The A's won the AL West. The Texas Rangers are the Choke Master Generals. 

Yankees up 5-1. O's down 2-0. And the Washington Nationals are the top seed in the NL. Oh, how many klunkers i sat thru in '05 and '06 in RFK when they had just come to DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment