Sunday, October 14, 2012

Almost Cut My Hair

11:43

The highlight of Never Ready's show last night was Todd singing Almost Cut My Hair by CSN. It was killer. And George was great on guitar. 

Seahawks play the Patriots today so I can actually watch them in my house! Mum is in NYC seeing a play with Aunt Vivian. 

So... I am finally attcking the office. It's a wreck. It's looks like Fred Sanford's house.



15:28

I was supposed to Skype with Sue Annie, but Annie took an early nap, so i'll catch them this week. But i saw Maria was on Skype, so i got to talk with her. She is teaching English and doing well.

I can't wait for the elections to be over. I have been innudated with commercials for the CT Senate. Linda McMahon, wife of WWE's Vince McMahon, is running. Bitch is driving me nuts. She's a crazy billionare Republican. And judging from the amount of ads, she has spent most of his money. She tried to run in 2010 and lost. If she wins i am going to Portland. I cannot have that witch as my Senator. 





No comments:

Post a Comment