Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fair Warning

I am just a dreamer,
but you are just a dream,
You could have been
anyone to me.
Before that moment
you touched my lips
That perfect feeling
when time just slips
Away between us
on our foggy trip.

You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away

-Neil Young

Crazy week at work - both academies are plagued by disorganization and I had to threaten to quit EduBoston (Stamford) because they've haven't paid me for any of Oct. yet, which is bullshit. So I told them that if I am not paid by Monday morning that I won't go to work on Monday.

But we may not even have work on Monday with Hurrican Sandy on the way. I put the glass windows in the screen house yesterday. Today will be filled with battening down the hatches and getting supplies.

16:27
Done and done. I got batteries, candles, matches - all that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment