Saturday, September 8, 2012

don't ask me...



don't ask me
I'm just improvising
my illusion of careless flight
can't you see
my temperature's rising
I radiate more heat than light

-Rush

Musica:
Wind and Wuthering - Genesis
Time Machine - Rush
The Tokyo Project - Steve Hackett
Thrak - King Crimson
A Time and a Place (disc 4) - ELP
Southern Accents - Tom Petty

It's Friday, which actually means something now that i am starting work on Monday. And, i'm actually getting paid to do 4.5 hours of training for UNH. 

Looks like a nice day. I'll have to take a swim while we've still got the pool open. 

Obama's speech was great last night. I'm thinking of doing a live SKYPE chance on Nov. 6th for ELECTION BENDER TUESDAY. Maybe I can set it up with J&J's. I'll have to talk to Dave. I can report live from here in the Colonies.

If the Romulan wins (he won't, he can't!) i am taking Mum to Canada with me. I have a Rush Fan Club Membership Card (Lifetime Member) which allows me to immigrant to Canada in case of dire emergency. My sister and her wife can come too. Gay people won't have much of a life under the Mitt Witt. No women will.

We got smilin' politicians(It ain't nothin' to me)Got songs from rich musicians(It ain't nothin' to me)
Called Tokyo long distanceAnd the queen came for teaMight mean somethin' to you(It ain't nothin' to me)
But when you danceI can go right with youYeah, when you danceI just go right with you-Tom Petty

No comments:

Post a Comment