Thursday, September 6, 2012

Morder mi culo de metal brillante!

10:07




The NY Giants got their asses kicked in the NFL season opener. They played a terribly sloppy game, dropping passes left and right.

The Yankees are gagging left and right, not that i'm choked up but i do have to live in the same house as my Mum for the time being.



Musica para una jueves;

Transatlantic - Transatlantic
Satchurated - Joe Satriani
R30 (disc 1) - Rush
Live archive 1970 (disc 2) -Steve Hackett

I have finally completed all the forms for U of New Haven / ELS. Praise Jah!

I am free now, and thusly left to mine own devices

Attention all planets of the solar federation
Attention all planets of the solar federation
Attention all planets of the solar federation
We have assumed control
We have assumed control
We have assumed control
-Rush


15:17
Satriani's Raspberry Delta Jam-V blaring. Mom went to go take care of the nephews after school. And i am trying to put shit away in my bedroom. Going through clothes. It's like my life is folding before my eyes. Or maybe unfolding. It depends on what each particular garment needs. Some will stay, some will go. The wheat and the chaff..., blah blah blah. 

Fuck. I guess this means i'm really go to live here and stay in CT for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment