Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The day before tomorrow

Music to do employment paperwork by:

Selling England by the Pound - Genesis 
This one of my top ten fave studio albums. Download it and listen to it a few times through. If you're not enchanted, you can punch me in the left kidney the next time you see me. If you can find me (the CIA, Interpol and IRS have had no luck with this.)
Heavy Construction (disc 2) - King Crimson
The Best of Procol Harum - Procol Harum
Love This Giant - David Byrne & St. Vincent

Can i tell you how much i hate Microsoft Windows? Trying to get my Mum's new computer up to speed and it's like trying to give birth to a breach birth baby kangaroo!

I have a USA bank acct! And a credit card! Hand gun soon to follow...  I am becoming re-Americanized.





No comments:

Post a Comment