Wednesday, May 1, 2013

In the Sun


In the sun, Rolf Krohn

I picture you in the sun
wondering what went wrong
and falling down on your knees
asking for sympathy
and being caught inbetween
all you wish for and all you seem
and trying to find anything
you can feel that you can believe in

may god's love be with you
always

-Peter Gabriel


23:01

NHL playoffs are here! I missed the NHL. No Caps/Rangers until Thurs. I am watching LA/STL game 1. 


I got some part time work starting next week doing customer service for an inbound call center that sells flowers. They are ramping up for Mother's Day. It's up in Saybrook. 

I used to sell roses 20 years ago. Just when i think i'm out, they suck me back in.

And then I have an interview with a tutoring academy on Thurs.

Jonathan Quick makes a bonehead play and STL wins in OT. 

CHI beats MIN in overtime. 

DET/ANA are 1 - 1 in the 2nd. 

All 3 games have been physical and nasty. I saw a hockey game last year in Austria. It was freaking awesome!

I play hockey with Colin (Kevin's boy) all the time. He loves hockey and it's a lot of fun shooting around with him. He's a good offensive player. 

MIERCOLES

Today is planting because the threat of frost is over (hopefully!) Time to plant tomatoes, string beans, cucumber (to pickle), squash, and this year's experimental crop; watermelon. Let the games begin!




No comments:

Post a Comment