Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Brutal

The Rangers and the Caps series has been brutal. NYR played well in DC and lost two close games. Washington has made some bad mistakes (including a lot of penalty minutes.) They lead the series 2-1, but trail in game 4, 2-1. Holtby let in a soft goal but otherwise has been stellar. 

With my heart going boom boom boom...
-Peter Gabriel 

Brower scored with 17 seconds left in the 2nd. 2 - 2!!!!

The NHL Playoffs, when your team is still alive, is like doing shots of adrenalin. 

Don't ask me how I know this. I'm asthmatic. Doctors gave me a lot of adrenalin in the 70's. It arrests an attack very well. Except that you've had 3 shots and you weigh 70 pounds, there will be no sleeping. So, you get to read all night and enjoy the ability to breathe. 

Start of the 3rd. Rangers start with a powerplay. This has been a hell of a series. FUCK! Girardi scores. Fucking penalties. The one Chimera took to end the 2nd was needless and led to a NYR goal. 

Have I ever mentioned that i loathe the Rangers?

NYR 3 - WAS 2. 

Most disturbing, this news is.
-Yoda

Washington is lucky to still have a shot in this one. They could have been crushed.

Fuck me! 4 - 2. Like i was saying...

4 - 3! Goal by Azner.  

These teams are beating each other to a pulp.

7:26 left. 

Honestly, i don't see how the Caps win this. 


We had rain today for the 1st time in two weeks. We need it. More to come. 

Ugh. Caps lost. My liver hurts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment