Saturday, May 11, 2013

Exhausted

Okay, I have been temping at a call center for flowers for Mother's Day. It is a grind. I think being a galley slave would be easier and pay better. But it's only til Wed. I think. The temp agency has their head up their ass and keep telling me different things. However, I think i could work all week if I want. 

But it is constant. They don't give u enough time to key in your notes (written and comp.)  No breaks. The lady, Greta, who I worked with and learned from yesterday, has been there since Valentines Day. She is awesome. She says you get used to it and it becomes rote. I am sure it becomes rote, as she said, but I won't get to that point in 8 days. But it'll be easy to do customer service after this. 

So I am exhausted. But, it's work. 

It's like serving a prison sentence. It's only for 5 more days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment