Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The bitch is back

Is it me, for a moment, for a moment
-The Who




I've been working at ThermoSpa for two weeks and it's going well. I'm working about 25 hours a week. MaƱana, I will have been home one year. Crazy. I've had five jobs since then; EduBoston, UNH, For You Flowers, Working Families and now, ThermoSpa. But they seem nice, so I am hopeful.

The moral of the story? Repatriation is a bitch.

Thank you to Mum and the Seester. Not sure how I could have done it without ye. And Pat, Jimbo, Kev and all my friends here.

Our band, Wayward Platypus, will be putting out our fifth studio album this month, The End of the Whole Mess. It's 70 minutes of progressive instrumental madness with a few keyboard segway pieces and one song with lyrics from the back catalogue; Heaven and Earth. I'll post a link when it's all mixed down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment