Saturday, December 15, 2012

A Sad Day

Yesterday, as we all know, was a horrible day. Jim and Lisa's daughters went to that school when they were younger. Pat and Laura's two youngest children are K- 4 but go to a different school. SO everyone is okay, but as Pat told me, "I 'm going to know some of these kids, and their parents. And the kids will have known them too."

Sandy Hook is a section of Newtown. It's my favorite part of CT. It's a very nice and safe neighborhood. No one ever could have expected a thing like this would happen there. Plus, all my friends' kids were in lockdown for hours in their own schools. That must have been scary too. How do you explain what happened to your kids? I can't even explain it to you.

As a teacher, I can't even imagine that happening while i was teaching.


No comments:

Post a Comment