Thursday, November 8, 2012

Obama and Athena


Athena

Just a girl just a girl
Just a girl just a girl
Just a girl just a girl
She's just a girl

Athena, my heart felt like a shattered glass in an acid bath
It felt like one of those flattened ants you find on a crazy path
I'd have topped myself to give her time she didn't need to ask
Was I a suicidal psychopath?
She's just a girl - she's a bomb
She's just a girl - she's a bomb 

-The Who

Obama won the election! Woo hoo! Healthcare for me and civil rights for the Seester!

It is crazy snowing now. I didn't get any classes at UNH this month (which sucks) and I doubt I'll have school today in Stamford with the snow. This will be Nor'easter Athena. It's going to hit some of the areas that were hit the hardest by Sandy. 

The weather in New England is quite formidable. 

Marijuana legalized for recreational use in Washingon State and Colorado! Living in Seattle someday is always an option.

For now, i have to look for a new job.

- - - 

Got some good pics of the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment